Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Time to Surf - March's Sun, Sand, and Sea Block

Did it seem like forever for
March to get here?

Were you as excited for the next
block for the
as I was?

designed this month's
block. 
It is crazy cute!



A lot of Sun, Sand, and Sea
in this block.


I just love the van!!
I still have to add the license plate.
I just haven't decided what to add on it
quite yet.
For the whole quilt I will be using a variety
of different Timeless Treasure batik fabrics.



I really like the way that
they are fitting the theme of the quilt.
It is way different from any
quilt I have done before.


Be sure to stop by
to pick up March's Block of the Month pattern.


Here are the rest of the block designers
of the Sun, Sand, and Sea BOM.
Each has a different fabric
they are using for their blocks.


Carol of  Just Let Me Quilt


is using fabrics by





is using American Made Brand Solids


and Joan of Moosestash Quilting


is using fabrics by



And of course, Me!!


And if you missed last month's
Hello Sunshine



You can find it




If you are on Facebook, we would
love to have you join our group
you can find it HERE.  

Can't wait to see what your blocks
look like at our Link Party
starting the 10th right
here.  By joining March's Link party, you have a chance
at winning a bundle of fabrics
from our sponsor Riley Blake.

Congratulations to February's winner
Jennifer Goodman!!




March is also National Craft Month
and lucky for all of us, that means
SALES!!!










Pin It Now!

4 comments:

  1. Sun, sand and sea block IS crazy cute. I pinned it so perhaps I can attempt it someday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one is going to be so much fun! I can't wait to get started!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving your batiks, Amy. Your block is super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a member of the facebook group but don't know how to add my block to the link party. Thanks for help

    ReplyDelete